- With cobalt for very demanding metals
- Extra short for maximum stability
- Self-centering centre point
- Precision ground for higher tolerance
- Also withstands stainless and acid-proof steels
Standard drills for drilling steel, steel castings (alloyed and non-alloyed), cast iron, malleable cast iron and spheroidal graphite iron, etc. Point angle 135°. With centre point for accurate centring and reducing axial forces. Especially suitable for portable drills when drilling thin walled material. DIN 1897.
172600702, 172601007, 172601403 usually used as a pop rivet drill.