Automatic drill, extra short Luna 17260
- With cobalt for very demanding materials
- Extra short for greater stability
- Self centering split point
- Precision welded for better tolerance
- Also handles stainless steel
Standard drills for drilling steel, steel castings (alloyed and non-alloyed), cast iron, malleable cast iron and spheroidal graphite iron, etc. Point angle 135°. With centre point for accurate centring and reducing axial forces. Especially suitable for portable drills when drilling thin walled material. DIN 1897.
172600702, 172601007, 172601403 usually used as a pop rivet drill.