Automatic drill, extra short Luna 17259
- High Speed Steel for great heat resistance
- Extra short for greater stability
- Self centering split point
- Vapour treated for less friction
- For metal, but works great in many materials
Standard drills for drilling steel, steel castings (alloyed and non-alloyed), cast iron, malleable cast iron and spheroidal graphite iron, etc. Point angle 135°. With centre point for accurate centring and reducing axial forces. Especially suitable for portable drills when drilling thin walled material. DIN 1897.
HSS-G. Vapour treated.
17259-0705, 17259-1000, 17259-1406 usually used as a pop rivet drill.