- HSS (high speed steel) with high heat resistance
- Extra short for maximum stability
- Self-centering centre point
- Vapour treated for less friction in the material
- For metals, but also good in other materials
Standard drills for drilling steel, steel castings (alloyed and non-alloyed), cast iron, malleable cast iron and spheroidal graphite iron, etc. Point angle 135°. With centre point for accurate centring and reducing axial forces. Especially suitable for portable drills when drilling thin walled material. DIN 1897.
HSS-G. Vapour treated.
17259-0705, 17259-1000, 17259-1406 usually used as a pop rivet drill.